Sapa 3 days 2 nights by bus
- Sapa - Bac Ha market 2D1N
- Sapa Trekking 3D4N by train
- Sapa 2D1N by bus
- Sapa Trekking Tour 2D3N by train
- Sapa - Bac Ha - Can Cau Special Market
- Sapa - Coc Ly Market on Sunday
- Sapa 3D2N by bus
Tour Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Located in Vietnam’s rugged Northwest highlands, Sapa is famous for its fine scenery and rich cultural diversity. This tour would give a chance to meet different ethnic groups who continue to maintain their strong cultural traditions
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai – Ta Van village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from the hotel get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town
9.30: Follow the new Highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along MuongHoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in home-stay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at home-stay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village (B, L)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours.
12.00 – 14.00: Welcome drink at hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. We recommend good local restaurants for your dinner on your own, overnight in Sapa Lodge hotel with night activities.
Day 3: Sapa – Ha Noi (B, L)
7.30 – 12.00: Have breakfast at hotel and free times to discover Sapa town by yourself.
12.00: Check out and clear all the bills
12.30 – 15.00: Have lunch with local dishes and enjoy more free times to take photos or souvenir collections.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get everything ready for Hanoi.
15.15: Get on bus to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Arrive at your hotel. Trip ends.
|Number of guests ||Price / person (US$)||Single supplement (US$)|
- Modern air–conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissue, 2 snacks/ 2 ways/ person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 3 lunches, 1 dinner, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 1 night at Sapa Lodge hotel (if you request for another hotel in Sapa, please contact us) & 1 night at home-stay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, and blanket)
- Insurance during the time on bus
- On your request, private roundtrip transfers Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi @ additional US$320 for a 4 seat car, or US$340 for a 7 seat car.
- Dinner in the day staying overnight in hotel
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above.