Visa on arrival (VOA) is most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip, and is an alternative when applying for a tourist visa. The entry visa will be stamped on your passport as you pass through immigration checkpoint. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air.
1. What is “Visa on arrival”?
Answer:Visa on arrival is one of the 2 types of visa. Upon your arrival at any Vietnam international airport, it is stamped right onto your passport. This is the cheapest, quickest and most convenient method to obtain your visa to Vietnam. All you need to do is to request for the service, provide your requested informaton, pay for the service and you will get your Visa approval letter within 2-3 working days. Finally you can obtain your visa when you land at the airport of arrival.
2. What documents do I need to prepare to enter Vietnam using Visa on arrival?
Answer:After you arrive at Vietnam’s airport, you will need the following to obtain Visa on arrival and enter Vietnam:
Application of Entry and Exit Visa
Approval Letter (to be sent by us to your email)
Your valid passport
2 your recent photos
Step 1: Provide Your Information
Kindly send us your requested type of VOA with the followings:
· Scan or Photo of your passport
· Proposed date of arrival: (this is the date you want your visa to start from. The start date of the visa itself will be the day that you arrive – you may enter Vietnam at a later date – up to your exit date – but not before this date, so be sure to take time zone differences into account)
· Purpose of visit:
Step 2: Confirm and Pay Service Fee
You will need to confirm our offer on the service, reconfirm the provided information and make payment for our service fee.
Step 3: Get Your Approval Letter
Receive the “Approval Letter” within 2 or 3 working days via email sent by us. Please print out the letter before your departure.
Step 4: Get Your Visa Stamped
On your arrival, kindly make sure the followings with you to get your visa stamped at one of the Vietnam international airports
· Application of Entry and Exit Visa
· Approval Letter (to be sent by us to your email)
· Your valid passport; and
· Stamping fee